Sales Associate (Narellan)
Prudential Real Estate is founded on an award-winning team of like-minded professionals. Everyday we aim to be excellent agents, but even better people.
As market leaders in residential property in South West Sydney, having provided over 30 years of trusted and stress-free real estate service, we’re proud to be one of the highest rated and widely celebrated agents in our local community.
Growing Prudential Real Estate is solely dependent on our ability to find and cultivate great people. Right now, we’re looking for a highly motivated and passionate self-starter to join our Narellan office as a Sales Associate.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic person wanting to forge a career in real estate, who is eager to learn the business while assisting and learning from a high-performing team.
So, if you’re after the right platform to launch your career, accelerate your progress and experience a training environment unlike any other, this could be the opportunity for you!
Who this role may suit
- School leaver
- Young adults looking to launch a career in real estate, who may/may not hold experience in a similar role (industry experience not required)
Position requirements & essential criteria
- A car and current NSW Driver’s Licence
- Current Certificate of Registration / Real Estate Licence
- Live within 20 minutes of the Narellan office
- References that attest to your experience and honesty.
- Strong interest in a real estate career and a passion for learning
- A love of working with people and helping them achieve their goals
- Strong integrity, communication and time management skills
- Self-discipline and an ambition to succeed.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Building & nurturing relationships with new and existing clients
- Prospect new business and seek out opportunities to secure
- Handle buyer enquiries
- Conduct buyer inspections
- Build and nurture relationships with new and existing clients
- List and sell properties
- Undertake administrative and foundation tasks in the sales process
What’s in it for you
- A proven training system and unparalleled career advancement
- Professional growth through progressive training opportunities
- A collaborative team environment and friendly work culture
- A supportive team culture in a business with a strong market presence
- An attractive salary package inclusive of generous incentives
How to apply
If your skills, experience and interests match the above position, we want to hear from you!
Please click the APPLY button and submit your application by following the prompts. Thank you for your interest and for considering this position.
Applications will only be accepted through SEEK and only successful applicants will be contacted.