LOOKING FOR A FIXER UPPER?
This two-bedroom unit offers the renovator a great opportunity and in a fantastic location. This unit can be rented out as is, but there is room for improvement for the owner occupier. With a bus stop just two minutes walk from the front door, Aldi shopping across the street and within a short walk to schools, plus Campbelltown Hospital and Macarthur Square shopping centre and train station all in close vicinity, you’ve got everything you could possibly need at your fingertips.
Entering into the open plan L-shaped lounge with dining room, you could consider updating the timber kitchen with servery and views of the trees along with the 2 way bathroom. You can gain access to the front patio, great for enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning! There are two decent-sized bedrooms which can be easily and cheaply updated as well. An internal laundry and single carport complete the unit, offering a cosy and comfortable life for a couple or small family.
– Water rates per year: $720.00
– Council rates per year: $1250.00
– Strata levies per quarter: $620.00
– Rental income per week: $270.00-280.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
– If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
– You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
– If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
For Sale By Negotiation $290,000
Share this property now below